Sunday, August 30, 2009

Tarpin and Frog Stories

As I have said before, Krissa is always bringing these critters home....she's discovered that if she goes in the ditch line in front of our house she can usually find a tarpin or two to drag up to the house....lol,then she gets so mad when they crawl away again during the night....she'd bring them in the house if I let her....and frogs seem to another fav for her to gather up....about 3 yrs. ago she found a bunch on little frogs and put them in a bucket and snuck them in the house.....later that evening after dark we had the front door open and I was sitting in a chair when all of a sudden a big one jumped in the door and onto my leg......after I quit squalling and jumping around we had a good laugh about it....I told her that was the mommy frog and she was looking for her babies....
Krissa decided to turn her baby frogs back loose before the mommy frog came back in again!!
thank goodness that was the last time she bought frogs in the house.....
this is a cute little card that Krissa made at church wednesday nite....and I better get in bed if I want to get up in time in the morning to go...
Thanks for looking and have a great sunday!


No comments:

Post a Comment